The Consultancy Company “EcoMosaic” in collaboration with internal auditors for MKC EN ISO 14001:2006 took part in preparation and development of required documentation for implementation of Environmental management system MKC EN ISO 14001:2006 in Company “Jugohrom Feroalojs”.
According Environmental management system MKC EN ISO 14001:2006 requirements, the team of consultancy Company “EcoMosaic” along with the representatives from the Environmental Department of the Company “Jugohrom Ferroalloys” has achieved following:
- Identification of all environmental aspects and assessment of their impact on environment;
- Set up the “Environmental Policy”;
- Identification of environmental objectivities and programs, time frame for their completion and financial resources for their implementation;
- Training for internal audits and employees for usage of documentation of the Environmental management system MKC EN ISO 14001:2006;
- Establishing of procedures for internal and external communication, procedures for document management, procedures for waste management, procedures for management of noncompliance, procedures for implementing of corrective actions, procedures for records management, procedures for implementing of internal audit and procedures for top management review;
- Preparation of Waste Management Plan and Chemicals Management Plan.